Neurology Today®, an official publication of the AAN, is a biweekly tabloid newspaper covering important clinical, research, policy, practice, and other news relevant to neurologists. Featuring in-depth and timely reports on professional meetings, ongoing trials and therapies, strategies for improving quality of care and systems management, and articles by opinion leaders, Neurology Today provides an overview of the critical issues confronting neurologists today.
- Bookshelf—websites, books, and movies of interest to neurologists and their patients
- Viewpoints— an Op-Ed forum for communicating perspectives and opinions on contemporary events or issues that affect neurologists
- Government Watch—news about current and upcoming legislation
- In Practice—strategies to improve the management of solo and group practices
- Meeting Reports—news highlights and research advances from key neurology conferences and meetings
- Best of the Field—experts highlight most important recent advances in field
Neurology Today® for the iPad®, with links to podcasts and journal citations.
Download it now from the App StoreSM.