m.AAN.com: The Academy's Website for Mobile Devices
Academy members with web-enabled phones (also known as "smartphones") can now access resources specifically designed for mobile use. While anyone today can access AAN.com on their smartphone, m.AAN.com is an exclusive member benefit that puts the most essential tools and references in the hands of neurologists when they need them.
Log on at m.AAN.com and access the best of the Academy's website in the palm of your hand:
- Read the latest News in Neurology and offerings from current Academy publications: the Neurology® journal, Neurology Today®, AANnews®, and much more
- Subscribers to Continuum: Lifelong Learning in Neurology® can view complete articles using the mobile website and complete Continuum®, CME activities.
- Gain immediate access to important information:
- Practice Guidelines at your fingertips
- ICD-9 and CPT Codes, free to members and available when you need them
- Scan the Membership Directory for a colleague or associate
- Use m.AAN.com to look up any of more than 250 disorders from the Disorder Index provided by NINDS
- Generate your CME transcripts
- Find Issues and State resources for work in Advocacy
- Review job listings with a version of Dendrite™: Careers in Neurology specially designed for smartphone access
- Contact Member Services with your membership questions
Members are encouraged to share their thoughts or questions with the AAN.com Webmaster at email@example.com.