The Corporate Roundtable
The Corporate Roundtable (CRT) was created to establish a relationship between the AAN, American Brain Foundation, and Industry. The CRT is an American Brain Foundation-sponsored membership organization of companies that are committed to working together with the neurological community to meet the following American Brain Foundation goals:
- Stimulate broad-based support to improve quality of care and quality of life for people with neurological disease
- Promote research and public education in the neurosciences
- Advance public understanding of disorders of the brain
2012 Corporate Roundtable Members
- Biogen Idec
- Lundbeck, Inc.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
- Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Eisai Inc.
- Elan Pharmaceuticals
- Forest Laboratories, Inc.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Merz Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Pfizer Inc
- PhotoThera, Inc.
- Purdue Pharma L.P.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Upsher-Smith Laboratories, Inc.
Current as of April 19, 2012