Meningitis Outbreak Investigation Toolkit
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention has the following resources available to educate clinicians about the multistate fungal meningitis outbreak investigation.
- What Should Physicians Be Doing?
- Interim Guidance for Management of Asymptomatic Persons Exposed to Potentially Contaminated Steroid Products
- Interim Treatment Options for Septic Arthritis Associated With Injection of Potentially Contaminated Steroid Products
- Role of Antifungal Prophylaxis in Asymptomatic Patients
- Frequently Asked Questions for Clinicians
- Instructions for Clinicians Regarding Diagnostic Testing and Specimen Shipping for Central Nervous System and Parameningeal Infections
- Interim Treatment Guidance for Central Nervous System (CNS) and/or Parameningeal Infections Associated with Injection of Potentially Contaminated Steroid Products
- Current Case Count: MultiState Meningitis Outbreak