Harold Wolff-John Graham Award: An Award for Headache/Facial Pain Research
Sponsored by the AAN and endowed by Endo Pharmaceuticals.
This award recognizes individuals who have submitted research results in the field of headache and facial pain. It honors two famous headache researchers and clinicians, who made outstanding contributions to the field of research in headache and inpatient care.
Recipient is expected to present a 10-minute lecture during a headache scientific session at the AAN 65th Annual Meeting.
Recipient will receive:
- Certificate of recognition and $1,000 prize
- Complimenary registration for 65th Annual Meeting
- $100 per diem per day for expenses (up to two days)
- Recognition at 2013 Awards Luncheon at 65th Annual Meeting
- Must have carried out research, either clinical, basic science, or multidisciplinary, in the field of headache and facial pain
- Must be no more than 10 years from completion of most recent training program and no higher academic rank than assistant professor
Applicants should submit one complete set of the following materials:
- Completed application form
- Current curriculum vitae
- Letter summarizing the focus of the applicant's research program, the independent contributions made by the applicant in the field of headache and facial pain, and reasons why the applicant should receive the award
The 2013 scientific award deadline has passed. Award notifications will be sent to all applicants in early January.
For more information, please contact Mary Cress at email@example.com or (612) 928-6004.