Access resources and information for neurologists who are in an academic setting and spend the majority of their time seeing patients.
We know the majority of your time is spent in the clinic seeing patients, and we have resources to help you provide the best possible care. Access valuable practice guidelines and other resources on reimbursement, quality improvement, health care reform, and health information technology in AAN Practice.
- How to get promoted as a clinical educator
- View sample documentation of Clinical Acumen in Promotion Cases from the University of Chicago Biological Sciences Division.
- How to deal with under-performing staff
AAN Programs AAN Leadership Programs Non-AAN Programs
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME)
- Association of American Medical Colleges (AAMC)
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education (LCME)