2013 Fall Conference Programs
Whether you're a regular attendee or you're attending the Fall Conference for the first time, you will find valuable information that will benefit your practice and your patients. Take the courses you need most or save 10% when you register for a program track.
Watch video overviews of the following programs:
DISCOUNTED PROGRAM TRACKS
Save 10% when you register for a program track. Choose from:
- Neurology Update Track: includes Neurology Update I, II, III, Neuromuscular Disease Update, and Continuum.
- Practice Management Track: includes Practice Management 101, Practice Management 201, and Practice Management 301.
Friday, October 25
|Saturday, October 26|
8:00 a.m - 12:00 p.m.
Neurology Update II
Continuum® Test Your Knowledge: A Multiple Choice Question Review
5:15 p.m.-6:15 p.m.
|Sunday, October 27|
7:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Neurology Update III
CME and Disclosures
- The American Academy of Neurology Institute (AANI) (aka, American Academy of Neurology) is authorized by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
- AMA PRA Credit
The AAN/AANI designates these educational activities for a maximum number of hours in Category 1 Credit™ toward the AMA Physician's Recognition Award.
The number of credits assigned to each individual program is outlined in the program's description.
Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
- Certificates for Non-physicians
- Non-physicians participating in the programs will receive an acknowledgement of participation indicating attendance at an activity designated for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
- Education Disclaimer
The primary purpose of the AAN Fall Conference is to provide educational programs. Information presented, as well as publications, technologies, products and/or services discussed, are intended to inform attendees about the knowledge, techniques, and experiences of physicians who are willing to share such information with colleagues.
A diversity of opinions exists in the medical field, and the view of the program's faculty is offered solely for educational purposes.
Faculty members' views represent neither those of the AAN/AANI nor constitute endorsement by the AAN/AANI.
The AAN/AANI disclaims any and all liability for all claims which may result from the use of information, publications, products, and/or services discussed at the AAN Fall Conference.
- Faculty’s Disclosure of Commercial Relationships
Consistent with the AAN/AANI and ACCME policies, faculty must disclose any significant financial or other relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product(s) or service(s) discussed in their presentation.
This policy is intended to make participants aware of all speakers' financial or other relationship(s), so that attendees may form their own judgments about material discussed during the educational activity.
Full disclosure of faculty's commercial relationships will appear in the individual program materials.
All faculty must sign an AANI letter of agreement stating explicitly that they understand and will adhere to ACCME and AANI Disclosure Statement guidelines that require full disclosure of commercial relationships, unlabeled use of products, and identification of data sources.
- Unlabeled Use Disclosure
- The AANI requires all faculty members to disclose if a product is not labeled for the use being discussed or that the product is still investigational. Such disclosures will appear in the individual program materials.