Book Your Hotel
Booking your room through official AAN housing assures you are getting a room at the hotel that best fits your needs.
Discounted hotel rates are available until March 8, 2017, or until the block is filled. After this date, reservations are subject to availability.
The AAN makes it easy and convenient to book your hotel rooms for the 69th Annual Meeting.
Booking online allows you to:
- Group Accommodations
Group accommodations are blocks of 10 or more sleeping rooms. Submit your written request to have an AAN Housing Consultant contact you.
Deadline to request group accommodations: March 8, 2017
US/Canada: (800) 676-4226
International: (415) 979-2283
Monday-Friday, 6:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. PT
- International Groups
CMR Global Group Services is the official AAN international housing provider. Benefits include:
- International plan which includes room, breakfast, porterage, taxes, and gratuities
- The lowest official hotel rates available and avoid extra fees when booking through official AAN housing*
- Preferred hotels guaranteed once booked
- Secure payment processing and online room block management
- Multilingual meetings and conventions manager from online to onsite
- Four international offices offering live chat and technical support in your time zone
- Assistance in facilitating visa processing, CME credit transfers, and the dissemination of official authority letters
*Hotel guest name changes are allowed without penalty, but name changes are not permitted for registration.
- Getting to the Boston Convention Center
Because of close proximity between many hotels and the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center, the AAN will providing shuttle service only between select AAN hotels and the convention center. Please refer to shuttle information when making your housing selection.