NeuroSAE: 2017 Annual Meeting Edition
Planning to attend the 2017 AAN Annual Meeting? Assess your knowledge in major clinical areas of neurology, earn 10 FREE self-assessment CME, and build your itinerary for the meeting with this convenient online exam. Available FREE to AAN members! This examination is included as a member benefit and is FREE for all members.
How It Works
- Designed to aid members in building a personalized learning plan for the 2017 Annual Meeting.
- Written by neurologists for neurologists, with all-new questions that differ from previous NeuroSAE versions.
- Questions based on the ABPN content outline for the cognitive expertise component (Part III) of MOC.
- Pre-test results offer peer comparison and recommendations for Annual Meeting course selections based on your areas of strengths and areas that are in need of improvement.
- Convenient online format - take on your own time, at your own pace. Mobile access also available.
As a result of this self-assessment activity, the learner will be able to:
- Identify major clinical areas of neurology that require more focused study and review.
- Evaluate areas of strength and weakness and consult educational resources for self-education and improvement.
- Apply new and reviewed information derived from the exam and resources into clinical practice to provide optimal patient care.
- Medical Knowledge
Confidentiality of Data
All material © American Academy of Neurology Institute unless otherwise indicated. All rights reserved.
The American Academy of Neurology (AAN) is not requesting any individually identifiable information. The data you submit to the AAN through the NeuroSAE® is de-identified, as it neither identifies nor provides a reasonable basis to identify an individual. All information submitted to the AAN through NeuroSAE® is confidential. Data may be used and presented anonymously and in aggregate by the AAN.
The American Academy of Neurology Institute designates this enduring material for a maximum of 8 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
ABPN Approved Activity
The American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN) has reviewed and approved this product as part of a comprehensive lifelong learning program, which is mandated by the American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS) as a necessary component of maintenance of certification (MOC).
NeuroSAE Annual Meeting Work Group
Ericka Simpson, MD, Chair
Associate Professor of Neurology & Neuromuscular Medicine, Methodist Neurological Institute, Houston, Texas
*Dr. Simpson has received personal compensation as a speaker for Grifols, Inc
Hossein Ansari, MD
Director of Headache Clinic. University of California, San Diego, California
*Dr. Ansari has received personal compensation as a speaker for Teva Pharmaceuticals
Patrick Landazuri, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Neurology, University of Kansas School of Medicine, Kansas City, Kansas
*Dr. Landazuri has nothing to disclose.
Sheetal Shroff, MD
Houston Methodist Hospital
*Dr. Shroff has nothing to disclose
Ashkan Mowla, MD
Assistant Professor, State University of New York at Buffalo
*Dr. Mowla has nothing to disclose
Jonathan Cheponis, MD
*Dr. Cheponis has nothing to disclose
Program Manager, Online Learning
*Ms. Chamberlain has nothing to disclose.
+ Unlabeled Use of Products/Investigational Use Disclosure