Annual Meeting On Demand
Enhance your Annual Meeting experience with Annual Meeting On Demand.
Annual Meeting On Demand is a CME accredited comprehensive digital library with more than 500 hours1 of presentations from the 2018 AAN Annual Meeting including syllabi for 200+ programs.
- Online access to content within 24 hours of live presentations
- Integrated online CME testing
- An advanced search engine that delivers a direct link to the specific presentations and slides containing your search terms
- Downloadable PDFs of presentation slides and syllabi summaries
- Downloadable MP3 files provide the option of listening to any (or all) lectures while driving, traveling, or any occasion where audio is most convenient.
- A complimentary portable hard drive2 for offline viewing when internet is not available
Attending the Meeting?
- For best value, register for the meeting and select the Gold Registration package to receive your copy of Annual Meeting On Demand.
- Register Now
Not Attending the Meeting?
- Special discounts are available when you pre-order Annual Meeting On Demand by Friday, April 27.
1 Specific presentations within a session may not be available or may be audio only if the presenter has confidential patient information or other-wise declines to be recorded.
2 Hard drive does not include all the functionality available online, such as Advanced Search, MP3/PDF Downloads, Bookmarks, Recently Viewed and CME testing.