About the Conference
The 2017 Fall Conference will be held October 20-22 at the Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas.
Subscribe now to receive email updates about the 2017 Fall Conference.
Reasons to Attend:
- 16 Neurology Update Topics: Acquire the latest clinical advances in neurology from top experts in the field.
- Six Practice Management Programs: Learn about concepts that are fundamental to today's neurologic practice.
- CME: Earn up to 15.75 CME credits in one convenient weekend.
- Networking: Receive ample opportunities to interact with faculty and colleagues.
- Convenience and Value: An all-inclusive registration rate that includes most education programs eliminating the need to select courses in advance and allowing the flexibility to move between sessions as you wish.
- Location: Averaging 320 days of sunshine per year, the entertainment capital of the world offers convenient travel options with nonstop flights from more than 130 US and international cities.