Online Learning Programs
Now Live: New Online Learning Center
Access AAN online learning programs in one easy to use dashboard.
Gain valuable insight and tools to help navigate through the changes that lie ahead in the new health care landscape.
- Convenient one-hour live webinar sessions from 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. ET
- On-demand access to webinar recording and presentation slides if you miss the live event
- 1 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ per webinar
AAN members can purchase these Practice Management Webinars individually for $99 each, or subscribe to the complete series of 2018 webinars for only $189. That's less than $19 per webinar!
May 22, 2018, from 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. ET
Deadline to Register: May 21, 2018
Panelists: Roderick C. Spears, MD, and Joel M. Kaufmann, MD, FAAN
Headache is one of the most common neurological conditions. This webinar will demonstrate how quality tools, payment models, and technology will help you provide high-quality, high-value care to your patients. These best practices can be transferred to other neurological conditions, as well.
Upon completion, you should be able to:
- Understand AAN-created Headache Guidelines and Quality Measures for best practices on diagnosis and reporting
- Identify the role of the Headache Alternative Payment Model (APM) and learn how to administer high-value practices in the treatment of headache
- Strategize how to incorporate telemedicine into your practice to treat headache
- Apply this model to the treatment of other neurological conditions and diseases
|January 23||Recording: No Small Feat: Personally and Professionally Succeeding in Small and Solo Practice
||Teryn Clarke, MD, and Gurdesh Bedi, MD, FAAN|
|February 20||Recording: Successfully Participating in MIPS||Joseph V. Fritz, PhD, and Adam Webb, MD|
|March 20||Recording: Getting Paid for Your Time, All of the Time||Bruce H. Cohen, MD, FAAN; Jeffrey Waugh, MD; and Bryan Soronson, CRA, FACMPE, MPA|
|May 1||Recording: Building Better Care Teams: Integrating APPs into Your Practice||Charles Zollinger, MD, FAAN; Emma Fields, NP; and Seth Lefberg|
|May 22||Managing Headache Without Giving Yourself One: Using Tools and Technologies for Better Practice Management||Roderick Spears, MD, and Joel M. Kaufman, MD, FAAN|
|June 19||5 Benchmarks that Can Make or Break Your Practice||Brad C. Klein, MD, MBA, FAAN|
|August 21||Improving Patient Access, Engagement, and Care||Allison L. Weathers, MD, FAAN; Radhika Sampat, DO; and Melissa Yu, MD|
|September 25||Using Guidelines and Quality Measures to Become a Better Neurologist||Raissa Villanueva, MD|
|October 23||How Does Health Services Research Help Me?||Greg J. Esper, MD, MBA, FAAN|
|November 20||Improving Payer Relations||Elaine C. Jones, MD, FAAN|