Access state neurosociety tools to take advantage of all your state organizations have to offer.
Though not official chapters, the AAN is committed to developing mutually-beneficial collaborations with all neurosocieties.
- Join Your State Neurosociety
To get involved in starting a state neurosociety, contact Grant Niver.
- AAN State Neurosociety Strategy
- Promote the development of mutually‐beneficial collaborations with state neurosocieties and state medical societies to assure that neurologists and their patients' voices and concerns are represented in the legislative, regulatory, and payer arenas; and to serve as an additional avenue of communication on Academy tools, products, and services.
- AAN Support Services
The following resources are available to State Neurosocieties in all stages of development:
- Meeting promotion via email, web, and available AAN publications
- AAN/state neurosociety online dues payment
- Sponsoring speakers at state meetings
- State website hosting and content management system
- AAN member mailing lists
- Meeting attendance and exhibiting
- Affiliate meetings during the AAN Annual Meeting
- Tracking state legislative issues
- State legislative action alerts
- Conference call support
- Membership needs assessments
- Hosting two State Neurosociety Leadership Roundtables
For more information contact Grant Niver.
- Meeting Dates
Florida Society of Neurology
Renaissance Orlando at SeaWorld - Orlando, FL
Virginia Neurological Society
Omni Homestead Resort - Hot Spring, VA
Texas Neurological Society
Hyatt Regency - Austin, TX
North Carolina Neurological Society
Marriott City Center - Charlotte, NC
Georgia Neurological Society
Emory Brain Health Center - Atlanta, GA
South Carolina Neurological Association
Hilton Head Marriott Resort & Spa - Hilton Head, SC
- Neurosociety Websites
Arizona Minnesota Alabama New York State California North Carolina Colorado Northern New England Florida Pennsylvania Georgia Rhode Island Hawaii South Carolina Indiana Texas Iowa Virginia Kentucky Washington State Louisiana Wisconsin Massachusetts Wyoming