About the AAN & AAN.com
Welcome to AAN.com, the official website of the American Academy of Neurology and the leading online resource for neurologists across the world. Our new website design is neurologist-tested, member-approved, and now available in a mobile-friendly format that allows you to easily access AAN resources from your phone.
The American Academy of Neurology is the world's largest professional association of neurologists with more than 27,000 members.
Mission: To promote the highest quality patient-centered neurologic care and enhance member career satisfaction.
Vision: To be indispensable to our members.
Key Features and Benefits of AAN.com
- All of the AAN resources you need are easier to find.
- You can access your AAN publications more quickly.*
- Your CME and maintenance of certification resources are integrated.
- The robust search engine is more responsive.
- Mobile-friendly design allows you to access AAN resources from your phone.**
* On Neurology.org, you will need to enter your Neurology ® journal username and password to access Neurology resources.
** Mobile-optimized resources: NeuroSAE, NeuroTracker, Test Your Knowledge, CME Search, Annual Meeting Program Search, Find a Member, Search Guidelines, Renew Your Membership, Update Your Profile, and the AAN Press Room.
- Audited Consolidated Financial Report
- Learn more about the American Academy of Neurology's consolidated financial report for December 31, 2012.
- AAN Refund Policy
- View the AAN Refund Policy for purchases made on AAN.com
- AAN's IRS Form 990
- Learn more about the American Academy of Neurology's 2012 financials.
- AANI's IRS Form 990
- Learn more about the American Academy of Neurology Institute's 2012 financials.
- Code of Conduct
- By using the AAN's website, you agree that you have read and will follow this Code of Conduct.