About the AAN
Welcome to AAN.com, the official website of the American Academy of Neurology, the world's largest professional association of neurologists, and the leading online resource for neurologists across the world.
Founded in 1948, the AAN now represents more than 27,000 members and is dedicated to promoting the highest quality patient-centered care and enhancing member career satisfaction.
Mission: To promote the highest quality patient-centered neurologic care and enhance member career satisfaction.
Vision: To be indispensable to our members.
- Support members across their professional lifetime
- Educate members to foster high-quality clinical care and science
- Advocate for members and their patients
- Support and promote member involvement in neurologic research
- Maximize organizational effectiveness to meet members needs
A neurologist is a doctor with specialized training in diagnosing, treating and managing disorders of the brain and nervous system such as Alzheimer's disease, stroke, migraine, multiple sclerosis, brain injury, Parkinson's disease, and epilepsy.
Key Features and Benefits of AAN.com
- All of the AAN resources you need are easier to find.
- You can access your AAN publications more quickly.*
- Your CME and maintenance of certification resources are integrated.
- The robust search engine is more responsive.
- Mobile-friendly design allows you to access AAN resources from your phone.**
*On Neurology.org, you will need to enter your Neurology ® journal username and password to access Neurology resources.
**Mobile-optimized resources: NeuroSAE, NeuroTracker, Test Your Knowledge, CME Search, Annual Meeting Program Search, Find a Member, Search Guidelines, Renew Your Membership, Update Your Profile, and the AAN Press Room.
- Audited Consolidated Financial Report
- Learn more about the American Academy of Neurology's consolidated financial report for December 31, 2012.
- AAN Refund Policy
- View the AAN Refund Policy for purchases made on AAN.com
- AAN's IRS Form 990
- Learn more about the American Academy of Neurology's 2012 financials.
- AANI's IRS Form 990
- Learn more about the American Academy of Neurology Institute's 2012 financials.
- Code of Conduct
- By using the AAN's website, you agree that you have read and will follow this Code of Conduct.