- Define strategies for member engagement within AAN Sections.
- Develop measurable goals for section member satisfaction and engagement, monitor metrics, and provide guidance on course correction when applicable.
- Assist in developing and conducting Section Chair Summit during Annual Meeting.
- Review applications for new sections and new section awards.
- Address key section issues, including but not limited to: policy changes, priority section-wide initiatives, contentious issues.
- Provide for regular (quarterly) communication with section leadership.
- Participate in online community discussions as part of overall engagement strategy.
- Represent section issues to Member Engagement Committee.
Participate in one face-to-face meeting at the Annual Meeting, as well as conference calls and emails as relevant issues arise throughout the year (quarterly at a minimum).
Estimated Time Commitment
Two hours per month.