Gain access to top-quality education and science, practice management tools, clinical guidelines, and much more. The AAN amplifies your voice on public policy issues by representing your issues at the federal, state, and local levels.
- MEMBER DISCOUNTS
Save with your membership on these products and services.
- Annual Meeting registration and course fees
- FREE Continuum: Lifelong Learning in Neurology®*
- FREE Continuum®Audio
- The AAN Store® products
- Special Annual Meeting events
- FREE registration to AAN Practice Management Webinars
- FREE AAN programs such as:
Scan up-to-date information on scientific research and news affecting the neuroscience community.
- Continuum: Lifelong Learning in Neurology®*, the AAN's official CME journal
- Continuum®Audio, an audio CME program inspired by Continuum: Lifelong Learning in Neurology®
- AANnews®, member magazine highlighting AAN products and services
- AANe-news®, twice monthly e-newsletter
- GET INVOLVED WITH THE AAN
Extend your network of colleagues through closer involvement, networking, and peer recognition.
- TOOLS FOR PRACTICE MANAGEMENT AND PATIENT EDUCATION
Access tools and resources to improve your practice and patient care.
- PUBLIC POLICY: AMPLIFY YOUR VOICE
Amplify your voice at the federal, state, and local levels through your AAN membership.