Gain access to valuable tools to enhance quality patient care and improve your practice's efficiency. Your membership connects you to professional advice and resources.
- Member Discounts and Offers
Save with your membership on these products and services.
- Annual Meeting and Fall Conference registration
- CME and webinar course fees
- Continuum: Lifelong Learning in Neurology®
- Annual meeting Abstract submission fees
- The AAN Store® products
Earn more cash back for the things you buy most.
- Apply for the AAN Bank Americard Cash Rewards™ credit card.
Scan up-to-date information on scientific research and news affecting the neuroscience community.
- Neurology® premier scientific journal
- Neurology: Clinical Practice®*
- Neurology Today®, in-depth news about research, policy, and more
- Neurology Now® patient magazine, free copies for your patients*
- AANnews®, member magazine highlighting AAN products and services*
- AANe-news, twice monthly e-newsletter
- AAN Online Membership Directory
- AAN Practice Guidelines - now easier to read on your smart phone
- NeuroTracker™: member-only tool serves as a convenient one-stop shop for tracking both AAN and non-AAN activities
* Available in print to members in the US only
- Fellow (FAAN) Status
Fellow (FAAN) designation acknowledges exemplary work and achievements in the neurosciences, the clinical practice of neurology, or academic/administrative neurology, in the AAN and in your community.
- Membership status in the Academy for seven consecutive years or more following training
- Attendance at five annual meetings after becoming a Researcher member
- Nominations by two Academy Fellows
- Demonstrated special achievement in the neurosciences, the clinical practice of neurology, or academic/administrative neurology
View the application to become a Fellow.
- Get Involved in the AAN
As a member of the Academy you'll have opportunities to grow in your career and make an impact in the field.
- Tools for Practice Management and Patient Education
Access tools and resources to improve your practice and patient care.
Practice Management and Patient Education
- Public Policy: Amplify Your Voice
Amplify your voice at the federal, state, and local levels through your AAN membership.
- Federal, state, and local advocacy efforts representing your interests and concerns on neurological issues