Below is a breakdown of industry contribution towards the consolidated revenue of the Academy (American Academy of Neurology and American Academy of Neurology Institute). Industry includes for-profit entities that develop, produce, market, or distribute drugs, devices, services, or therapies used to diagnose, treat, monitor, manage, and alleviate health conditions (e.g., pharmaceutical and medical device/software manufacturers and other for-profit health services/product providers). Industry does not include non-profit entities, entities outside of the healthcare sector, or entities through which physicians provide clinical services directly to patients (e.g., hospitals, medical centers, publishers, foundations, recruiters, insurance providers).
- Total Industry Revenue: $7,543,824
- Percentage of Total Academy Revenue: 17%
- Educational Grants: $551,916
- Sponsorship: $3,725,358
- Exhibit Space: $2,516,550
- Charitable Contributions:
- Industry Roundtable Membership Dues : $750,000
Total contribution by company in 2015 (Greater than $100K):
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- Biogen Idec
- Sanofi Genzyme
- TEVA Neuroscience, Inc.
- Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Allergan, Inc.
- Lundbeck Inc.
- ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- FORUM Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Eisai Inc.
- Lilly USA, LLC
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.