Sports Neurology Section
Discover the involvement of neurologists in clinical care, education, and research of sports-specific issues.
Chair and AAN Staff Contact
- Join this section
- If you would like to become a member of an AAN Section, email Member Services or call (800) 879-1960 to indicate which Sections you would like to join.
The 2014 Sports Neurology Section meeting took place from 12:00-1:00 p.m. on Tuesday, April 29th in Room 118A at the AAN's 66th Annual Meeting, in the Pennsylvania Convention Center of historic Philadelphia April 26 through May 3, 2014.
The AAN also hosted The Sports Concussion Conference in Chicago from July 11-14, 2014. Learn more.
- Section Resources
Find resources to help you make the most of your section membership:
- Sports Neurology Resources
Discover tools and resources to help you promote the growth and excellence of sports neurology:
- Section News
- Barrow Neurological Institute was selected by the NFL to provide additional neurological medical services
- AAN Efforts Recognized at White House Concussion Summit
- Save the Date! July 11-14, 2014 Sports Concussion Conference
- Guideline: Remove Athlete if Concussion Is Suspected
- Concussion Tip Sheet Distributed by NFLPA to all NFL Players
- How to Donate to the Sports Neurology Research Award