Access state neurosociety tools to take advantage of all your state organizations have to offer.
Though not official chapters, the AAN is committed to developing mutually-beneficial collaborations with all neurosocieties.
Webinar: State Neurosociety Leaders - AAN Update
Watch the recorded webinar for updates on AAN neurosociety support services, payer relations and medical economics, and state advocacy issues.
State Neurosociety E-Manual
Start a new society or take your society to the next level with this comprehensive e-manual.
- Join Your State Neurosociety
To get involved in starting a state neurosociety, contact Grant Niver.
- AAN State Neurosociety Strategy
- Promote the development of mutually‐beneficial collaborations with state neurosocieties and state medical societies to assure that neurologists and their patients' voices and concerns are represented in the legislative, regulatory, and payer arenas; and to serve as an additional avenue of communication on Academy tools, products, and services.
- AAN Support Services
The following resources are available to State Societies in all stages of development:
- Meeting promotion via email, web, and available AAN publications
- AAN/state neurosociety online dues payment
- Sponsoring speakers at state meetings
- State website hosting and content management system
- AAN member mailing lists
- Meeting attendance and exhibiting
- Affiliate meetings during the AAN Annual Meeting
- Tracking state legislative issues
- State legislative action alerts
- Conference call support
- Membership needs assessments
- Hosting two State Society Leadership Roundtables
For more information contact Grant Niver.
- Meeting Dates
Minnesota Society of Neurological Sciences
AAN Headquarters - Minneapolis, MN
California Neurology Society
Hyatt Regency San Francisco Airport - San Francisco, CA
Indiana Neurological Society
Conrad Hotel - Indianapolis, IN
- Neurosociety Websites
Arizona New York State California North Carolina Colorado Northern New England Florida Pennsylvania Georgia Rhode Island Hawaii San Diego Indiana South Carolina Iowa Texas Kentucky Virginia Louisiana Washington State Massachusetts Wisconsin Michigan Wyoming Minnesota