Neurology Compensation and Productivity Report
The Neurology Compensation and Productivity Report provides insightful practice data from surveys of more than 1,300 neurologists.
2017 REPORT NOW AVAILABLE
Access the 2017 Neurology Compensation and Productivity Report today! Members who participated in the 2017 survey will receive FREE access to the downloadable report and customizable results dashboard, a $600 value!
The customizable results dashboard allows you to:
- Customize the data by using filter search options found in the upper right corner. Filter by practice setting, subspecialty, geographic location and more!
- Compare your individual compensation and productivity measures to national and regional trends.
- Learn about neurologist participation in new payment and care delivery models.
- Review appointment wait time to improve patient access.
The report is available for purchase if you did not participate in the survey. Visit the AAN Store to purchase the downloadable report and receive dashboard access.
Please contact email@example.com with questions.
2016 Complimentary Executive Summary
To get an idea of the value of the Neurology Compensation and Productivity Report, download the complimentary executive summary from the 2016 report, which includes insightful data such as:
- Median Annual US Compensation by Practice Setting
- Median Annual US Neurologist Work RVUs by Practice Setting
- Much More!