Patient Safety Education
Discover the AAN's patient safety education tools and resources.
Patient Safety Colloquia Syllabi
Use this archive of syllabi from past Patient Safety Colloquia to become familiar with recent trends in the area of patient safety:
2015 Opioids and Marijuana In Your Practice:
- Legal Implications of Recommending Medical Marijuana
- Regulatory Response to America's Opioid Crisis
- Considerations for Recommending Medical Marijuana in Practice
- Safely Prescribing Opioids in Practice
- Past Colloquia Resources
Older Driver Safety
Assess the driving risk in your older patients.
- The Physician's Guide to Assessing and Counseling Older Drivers from the American Medical Association, in collaboration with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.
- AAN's Guideline for the Assessment of Driving Risk in Patients with Dementia.