Payment Policy Perspectives
Access companion documents on select AAN Guidelines topics that incorporate value and priorities, and help translate the evidence into human benefit.
Current Companion Articles
The AAN takes a proactive approach to assisting payers in the development of appropriate coverage/policy statements by developing companion documents on select topics that incorporate values and priorities, and help translate the evidence into human benefit.
- Quantitative EEG in Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (Released October 2016)
- Botulinum neurtoxin for the treatment of blepharospasm, cervical dystonia, adult spaticity, and headache (Released April 2016)
- Diagnosis and Treatment of Limb-girdle and Distal Dystrophies (Released September 2015)
- Clinical Perspectives on Medical Marijuana (Cannabis) for Neurologic Disorders (Released August 2015)
- Complementary and alternative medicine in multiple sclerosis (Released March 2014)
- Vagus nerve stimulation for the treatment of epilepsy (Released August 2013)
- Intravenous Immunoglobulin in the Treatment of Neuromuscular Disorders (Released June 2012)