Annual Meeting Press Room
Register here for the American Academy of Neurology's Annual Meeting Press Room, which serves hundreds of print, broadcast, and online reporters from around the world during the AAN Annual Meeting.
The AAN's 69th Annual Meeting will be held April 22 to 28, 2017, in Boston.
- AAN Embargo Policy
- Annual Meeting Press Registration Policies
- Annual Meeting Press Room Attendee Policies
- Annual Meeting Press Room Policies for Industry
Annual Meeting Press Room Registration
Advance press registration for the 2017 AAN Annual Meeting Press Room is a simple, two-step process:
Note: This page is for credentialed journalist registration only.
Step 1: Fill out the contact information on the registration form.
Step 2: Provide the press credentials listed below to Renee Tessman.
- Business card/link to online staff webpage clearly showing media affiliation (a print, online, or broadcast news organization) and position (editor, writer, producer, reporter)
- Letter of assignment on official company letterhead from an editor of a recognized publication or a producer of a broadcast program certifying that you are covering the conference for the respective news organization
- At least two recent published, bylined samples/web links of editorial and/or news work in English