The American Academy of Neurology's online press room provides assistance to the media in understanding the latest research in neurology, as well as the role of the neurologist in providing quality patient care.
Support for Journalists
The AAN Media Relations team provides support to media outlets through the following:
- Press Releases on studies published in Neurology®, the AAN's weekly medical journal. Sign up today
- Interviews with physicians experts who can quickly provide comments on a wide range of neurological issues
- AAN Guidelines and Position Statements
- Annual Meeting Press Kits on Scientific Abstracts and Award Winners
- Information on Major AAN Awards Winners
New Press Releases
March 4, 2015
- Vote for Your Favorite Video in the 2015 Neuro Film Festival
- Study: One-Third of Americans Do Not Have Access to Stroke Center Within One Hour
March 1, 2015
February 26, 2015
February 25, 2015
Helmet Add-Ons May Not Lower Concussion Risk in Athletes
- Do Long Sleepers Have an Increased Risk of Stroke?
February 24, 2015
February 23, 2015
February 22, 2015
February 19, 2015
February 18, 2015
Help for People with Muscle Cramps?
- Chicken Pox Virus May Be Linked to Serious Condition in the Elderly