The American Academy of Neurology's online press room provides assistance to the media in understanding the latest research in neurology, as well as the role of the neurologist in providing quality patient care.
Support for Journalists
The AAN Media Relations team provides support to media outlets through the following:
- Press Releases on studies published in Neurology®, the AAN's weekly medical journal. Sign up today.
- Interviews with physician experts who can quickly provide comments on a wide range of neurological issues
- AAN Guidelines and Position Statements
- Annual Meeting Press Kits on scientific abstracts and award winners
- Information on major AAN award winners
New Press Releases
March 29, 2017
March 24, 2017
March 23, 2017
March 22, 2017
- American Academy of Neurology Announces 2017 Scientific Research Award Winners
- Announcing the American Academy of Neurology 2017 Research Program Recipients
March 15, 2017
- Which Kids Will Take Longer to Recover from Brain Injury?
- ALS Researcher Wins $50,000 Sheila Essey Award
March 8, 2017
March 1, 2017
- Study: Wireless Stimulation May Ease Migraine Pain as Well as Drugs
How Can We Predict Whose MS Will Worsen?