About the Conference
- Get an update on current policy issues, such as physician reimbursement and the need for increased funding for neurologic research.
- Gain insights from congressional leaders, consultants, and Academy staff about the political process.Take neurology's message directly to your senators and representative.
- Develop working relationships with members of Congress, their staff, and fellow neurologists.
- Participants will be provided with the tools, information, and speaking points to address the Academy's concerns.
- The Academy covers your airfare and hotel accommodations. The registration fee is $50 for residents, fellows, and members in Washington, DC, and $150 for all others.