Consortium of Neurology Clerkship Directors
Exchange views on teaching clinical neurology to medical students.
- Find information about neurology clerkships at American medical schools
- Develop educational materials
- Develop recommended core curriculum and other consensus policies used to teach clinical neurology to medical students
- Promote the importance of education as an academic activity
- Chair: Joseph Safdieh, MD, FAAN
- Vice Chair: Rachel Marie E. Salas, MD
- Past Co-chairs: Holli Ann Horak, MD, FAAN; Madhu (Mona) Soni, MD
Read a letter from CNCD chair.
2017 ANNUAL MEETING
The 2017 Annual Meeting will be in Boston, MA, April 22-28.
- Consortium of Neurology Clerkship Directors (CNCD) Business Meeting
Sunday, April 23, 8:00 a.m.-9:00 a.m.
- Program Coordinator Business Meeting
Sunday, April 23, 3:30 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
- Clerkship and Program Directors Conference: Wellness and Burnout During Training
Monday, April 24, 12:00 p.m.-5:30 p.m.
The CNCD coordinates activities and represents neurology in the following organizations:
- Alliance for Clinical Education
- Association of American Medical Colleges Council on Academic Societies
- Liaison Committee on Medical Education
Resources from Teaching and Learning in Medicine: An International Journal
- Medical Student Documentation in Electronic Health Records: A Collaborative Statement from the Alliance for Clinical Education
- Opportunities and Challenges in Integrating Electronic Health Records into Undergraduate Medical Education: A National Survey of Clerkship Directors