Teaching, Innovation, and Coordinator Awards
The Teaching Award
The Clerkship Directors Teaching Award recognizes individuals who have dedicated themselves to neurology education.
- 2017: Raghav Govindarajan, MD (University of Missouri - Columbia)
- 2016: Cara E. Harth, MD, FAAN (Stony Brook University Hospital)
- 2015: Joseph E. Safdieh, MD, FAAN (Weill Medical College of Cornell University)
- 2014: Brian Anziska, MD, BCh (SUNY Downstate)
- 2014: David Lee Gordon, MD, FAHA, FAAN (University of Oklahoma HSC)
- 2013: Jaffar Khan, MD, FAAN (Emory University School of Medicine)
- 2012: Imran I. Ali, MD, FAAN (University of Toledo)
- 2011: Douglas J. Gelb, MD, PhD, FAAN (University of Michigan)
The Innovation Award
The Clerkship Directors Innovation Award acknowledges innovation and creativity among neurology clerkship directors.
- 2017: Diana Barratt, MD, MPH, FAAN (Florida International University - Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine)
- 2016: Diane H. Solomon, MD (University of Texas Health Center, San Antonio)
- 2015: Charlene Gamaldo, MD (Johns Hopkins University)
- 2015: Rachel Marie E. Salas, MD (Johns Hopkins University)
- 2014: No award given
- 2013: Lisa R. Merlin, MD, FAAN (SUNY Downstate Medical Center)
- 2012: David Lardizabal, MD (University of Missouri)
- 2011: Daniel L. Menkes, MD, FAAN (University of Connecticut Health Center)
The Clerkship Coordinator Award
The Clerkship Coordinator Recognition Award acknowledges the essential function of neurology clerkship coordinators in medical student education.
- 2017: Carol Hopkins (Weill Medical College of Cornell University) and Penny McQueen (University of Missouri - Columbia)
- 2016: Caroline Diez (Medical University of South Carolina)
- 2016: Tammy Fowler (University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio)
- 2015: Teresa Behm, BS, MS & Ed (University of Toledo)
- 2015: Lois Holmes (University of Massachusetts Medical School)
AB Baker Awards
- The 2017 A.B. Baker Award for Lifetime Achievement in Neurologic Education deadline has passed. View past award recipients.