Neurology® Delayed Recall Podcast - Cerebellar Ataxias II
JUNE 2013: This month’s episode of Delayed Recall features 2 interviews on the topic of genetic cerebellar ataxias, a bonus segment where Dr. Sue Pearlman and Dr. Jeremy Schmamann discuss their differential diagnoses of varying clinical vignettes, as well as a final interview with Dr. Mathus regarding adults with Niemann-Pick Type C (NPC). These interviews were first aired as lessons of the week in March of 2013.
- Introduction (00:19 - 01:27)
- LOTW 1-cerebellar ataxias (01:28 - 18:40)
- LOTW 2-cerebellar ataxias (18:41 - 35:43)
- LOTW 3-cerebellar ataxias (35:44 - 47:38)
- FAI-cerebellar ataxias (47:39 - 53:51)