Neurology® Delayed Recall Podcast - MCI and Alzheimer's Dementia
Diagnosis of Alzheimer's and MCI
OCTOBER 2012: In this month’s Delayed Recall episode, we are featuring 4 interviews by Dr. Jeff Burns with Dr. John Morris on the diagnosis of Alzheimer Disease and of Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI). These interviews were first released as lessons of the week in May 2012. In the first interview, the two discuss MCI and risk of progression to dementia. In the second, they discuss the new criteria for the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s dementia. In the third, they discuss diagnostic imaging modalities and in the fourth and final interview, they discuss CSF biomarkers for diagnostics.
- Introduction (00:19 - 01:12)
- LOTW 1-Diagnosis of Alzheimer's and MCI (01:13 - 13:00)
- LOTW 2-Diagnosis of Alzheimer's and MCI (13:01 - 19:40)
- LOTW 3-Diagnosis of Alzheimer's and MCI (19:41 - 23:45)
- LOTW 4-Diagnosis of Alzheimer's and MCI (23:46 - 30:49)