Neurology® Delayed Recall Podcast - Neuro-Opthalmology Topics
DECEMBER 2012: In this month’s Delayed Recall episode, we are featuring 4 interviews by Dr. Beau Bruce’s on neuro-ophthalmological topics. These were first released as lessons of the week in September 2012. In the first interview Dr. Bruce interviews Dr. Randy Kardon on the relative afferent pupillary defect (RAPD). In the second interview, Dr. Bruce interviews Dr. Kardon again regarding the big pupil evaluation. Dr. Bruce discusses the bedside visual field examination with Dr. Jonathon Trobe in the third interview. In the final interview, Dr. Bruce discusses tips for direct ophthalmoscope with Dr. Kathleen Diggory.
- Introduction (00:19 - 01:16)
- LOTW 1-Neuro-Opthamology (01:17 - 08:15)
- LOTW 2-Neuro-Opthamology (08:16 - 16:35)
- LOTW 3-Neuro-Opthamology (16:36 - 22:22)
- LOTW 4-Neuro-Opthamology (22:23 - 32:32)