Neurology® Delayed Recall Podcast - Movement Disorder Emergencies
Movement Disorder Emergencies
FEBRUARY 2015: In this month’s episode of Delayed Recall, we feature 4 interviews on movement disorder emergencies. These interviews were originally aired as lessons of the week in November 2014. In the first interview, Dr. David Taplinger interviews Dr. Steven Fruchs from Mount Sinai Medical Center about serotonin syndrome. In the second interview, Dr. Taplinger and Dr. Fruchs discuss neuroleptic malignant syndrome (NMS). In the third segment, the two review dystonic storm and in the concluding interview the two review tic status.
- Introduction (00:17 - 00:50)
- LOTW 1-Movement Disorder Emergencies (00:51 - 04:59)
- LOTW 2-Movement Disorder Emergencies (05:00 - 10:45)
- LOTW 3-Movement Disorder Emergencies (10:46 - 17:02)
- LOTW 4-Movement Disorder Emergencies (17:03 - 21:59)