Resources, FAQs, and tools specific to Basic, Translational, and Clinical Science Researchers/Coordinators.
- Elements of Grant Writing: Harvard Catalyst's Elements of Grant Writing guide is a compilation of tips, timelines, and templates from a variety of grant-writing experts and funders designed to aid investigators in successfully applying for grants from federal, foundation, and corporate sources.
- NIH All About Grants: Tutorials and Samples
- Writing Your Research Plan
- Consider reading How to Succeed in Academics, 2nd edition, mentoring on all aspects of a successful academic career, particularly a career in the sciences.
- Where to Search for Funding
- Harvard Grant Catalyst: Find grant opportunities, find research collaborators, get advice from colleagues, and manage your grant-writing projects
- AAN Research Program - Mentored Research Grants for early-career researchers
- Apply for NIH Grants
- Society for Neuroscience Global Funding Opportunities
- European Academy of Neurology (EAN) Grants
- European Horizon 2020 Program
Gain knowledge and skills in writing grant applications by reviewing others' grants
- How Scientists Are Selected For Study Section Service: If you have some review experience or you're an experienced investigator, you may qualify for membership on a CSR standing study section.
- Serving on an NIH Peer Review Committee
- Apply to be an evaluator of European scientific programs