Participate in AAN activities and connect with other medical students.
Apply to Serve on the Undergraduate Education Subcommittee
The Undergraduate Education Subcommittee (UES) develops recommendations for policies and activities related to undergraduate education and is charged with monitoring medical student education in neurology and making suggestions for improvement.
Join Student Interest Group in Neurology (SIGN)
Discover your institution's SIGN chapter to learn about neurology and its clinical, research, and service activities.
Benefits of SIGN:
- Socialize with students, residents, and faculty who share your interest in neurology
- Shadow neurologists
- Attend patient presentations and seminars
- Develop experience, leadership, and valuable contacts
- Join the nationwide SIGN network
- Meet other SIGN members at the Annual Meeting
- Apply for SIGN scholarships
- Free AAN Membership