AAN's Consortium of Residents and Fellows
AAN's Consortium of Neurology Residents and Fellows (CNRF)
The CNRF is open to all resident and fellow members as a home for all neurologists in training. In fact, every AAN resident and fellow member is a part of the CNRF.
As the foundation of the future of our specialty and society, supporting our needs is a priority of the Academy. Each year, the CNRF officers work on special projects to ensure residents and fellows are provided with the resources they need to succeed.
Not a member? Find out about all AAN membership benefits.
Watch this video and learn tips on how to use the AAN Fellowship Directory.
The CNRF Synapse community is open to the AAN junior membership to discuss topics relevant to neurology training and residency. The goal of this private community is to transform the space into a vibrant interchange within the R&F community that results in relevant discussion and a greater residency experience and improved career prospects.
- Exchange insights on professional-related topics and issues
- Share expertise on patient care
- Discuss timely news and science affecting the field of neurology
- Find answers to tough questions
- Share the realities, and offer solutions, to patient care, academia, and other areas of the neurology profession
The CNRF Synapse page is a private community only viewable by residents and fellows. Confidential or sensitive material can be posted anonymously by contacting Heidi Jacques, CNRF staff liaison.
Connect with the AAN's Consortium of Residents and Fellows on Facebook!
- Find information specific to residents and fellows
- Share information such as fellowship documents, upcoming meeting information, etc.
- Read resident information from the Neurology® journal
Questions? Contact Heidi Jacques, AAN CNRF Staff Liaison.
- CNRF Officers
2017-2018 Consortium OfficersChair: Abhimanyu Mahajan, MD, MHS
Henry Ford Hospital
Letter from the ChairChair-elect: Sahil Gupta, MD
University of Alabama at BirminghamPast Chair: Eugene Scharf, MD
Mayo School of Medical Education, Rochester