AAN Press Release Archives
American Academy of Neurology (AAN) press releases are based on new studies published in the weekly journal Neurology®, advocacy efforts, new guidelines, and science presented at the AAN Annual Meeting, the world’s largest gathering of neurologists. Press releases are archived by year:
March 1, 2015
February 26, 2015
February 25, 2015
Helmet Add-Ons May Not Lower Concussion Risk in Athletes
- Do Long Sleepers Have an Increased Risk of Stroke?
February 24, 2015
February 23, 2015
February 22, 2015
February 19, 2015
February 18, 2015
Help for People with Muscle Cramps?
- Chicken Pox Virus May Be Linked to Serious Condition in the Elderly
February 11, 2015
January 28, 2015
- Walter F. Mondale Named Honorary Chairman of American Brain Foundation
- Does Getting “Expensive” Drug Affect How Much Patient Benefits?
- Study: Former NFL Players Who Played Tackle Football Before Age 12 at Increased Risk of Memory and Thinking Problems Later