Discover the opportunities that only an AAN membership can bring to you, your career, your profession, and ultimately, your patients.
Take a look at the 2014 high points for the AAN. Looking forward to many more in 2015—from exceptional programs to amplifying members’ voices on public policy issues.
Learn more about exclusive AAN membership benefits (valued at up to $4,000) and how they can help through all stages of your career.
Key Features and Benefits of AAN.com
- All of the AAN resources you need are easier to find.
- You can access your AAN publications more quickly.*
- Your FREE** CME & MOC resources are integrated.
- The robust search engine is more responsive.
- Mobile-friendly design allows you to access AAN resources from your phone.***
*On Neurology.org, you will need to enter your Neurology® journal username and password to access Neurology resources.
**Medical Students and Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant members at the lower dues rate not eligible.
***Mobile-optimized resources: NeuroSAE, NeuroTracker, Test Your Knowledge, CME Search, Annual Meeting
Program Search, Find a Member, Search Guidelines, Renew Your Membership, Update Your Profile, and the AAN Press Room.