Discover the opportunities that only an AAN membership can bring to you, your career, your profession, and ultimately, your patients.
Take a look at the 2014 high points for the AAN. Looking forward to many more in 2015-from exceptional programs to amplifying members' voices on public policy issues.
Learn more about exclusive AAN membership benefits (valued at up to $4,000) and how they can help through all stages of your career.
Key Features and Benefits of AAN.com
- All of the AAN resources you need are easier to find.
- You can access your AAN publications more quickly.*
- Your FREE** CME & MOC resources are integrated.
- The robust search engine is more responsive.
- Mobile-friendly design allows you to access AAN resources from your phone.***
*On Neurology.org, you will need to enter your Neurology® journal username and password to access Neurology resources.
**Medical Students and Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant members at the lower dues rate not eligible.
***Mobile-optimized resources: NeuroSAE, NeuroTracker, Test Your Knowledge, CME Search, Annual Meeting Program Search, Find a Member, Search Guidelines, Renew Your Membership, Update Your Profile, and the AAN Press Room.