The AAN strongly supports the revisions to payment for cognitive services in the 2017 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule proposed rule, including payment for new complex chronic care management codes and for extra care management furnished by neurologists for patients with multiple chronic conditions.
We are also pleased to see the proposed 1% increase in total allowable Medicare charges for neurology in 2017.
- 2017 Physician Fee Schedule
- 2016 Physician Fee Schedule
- Read AAN's summary of the 2016 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule final rule
- View Final 2016 Medicare Values
- Register for the free webinar: Decoding the 2016 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule: Changes that Impact Neurology
- Read AAN's comment submitted to CMS on the 2016 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule proposed rule (September 2015)
- Read AAN's summary of the 2016 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule proposed rule (July 2015)
- The Medicare Appeals Process
- Directory of Contractor Medicare Directors
- Medicare Contract Reform
- Consolidated A/B MAC Jurisdiction