As a result of the AAN's regulatory advocacy efforts over the past year, CMS has proposed several Medicare changes that will reduce the number of regulatory hassles impacting neurologists in the 2018 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule.
Total allowable Medicare charges for neurology in 2018 are proposed to remain unchanged.
- 2018 Physician Fee Schedule
- 2017 Physician Fee Schedule
- Read AAN's summary of the 2017 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule final rule
- View final 2017 Medicare Values
- View table of 2017 Medicare Coding Changes and Values
- Access recording and read Q&A for AAN's Practice Management Webinar, "Decoding the 2017 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule and MACRA Rule."
- Read AAN's comment submitted to CMS on the 2017 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule Proposed Rule (September 2016)
- Read AAN's summary of the 2017 Medicare Physician Fee Schedule proposed rule (July 2016)
- The Medicare Appeals Process
- Directory of Contractor Medicare Directors
- Medicare Contract Reform
- Consolidated A/B MAC Jurisdiction