Capitol Hill Report
Learn about legislative action and how the Academy ensures that the voice of neurology is heard on Capitol Hill.
The Academy's Center for Health Policy staff in Washington, DC, provides bi-weekly updates on advocacy for neurology and neurologic concerns through Capitol Hill Report.
- There Is Much at Stake for Neurology
- Can You Back Us Up?
- Interstate Medical Licensure Compact: Myths vs. Facts
- Odds & Ends
Capitol Hill Report Archives
- January 30, 2015: Special Capitol Hill Report—Medicare, Payer, MU Changes
- January 26, 2015: The Weekend That Changed Their Lives
- December 16, 2014: Medicaid Bump Expires with 113th Congress
- November 24, 2014: Lame Duck Kicks Off
- November 10, 2014: Neurology Wins in Washington!
- October 20, 2014: Neurology Takes on MedPAC, Trial Lawyers
- October 6, 2014: We're Working to Reduce Your Burdens
- September 22, 2014: AAN in Action While Congress Adjourns
- September 8, 2014: Relationships, Resolutions, and Rules
- August 25, 2014: GME Report—Do We Have Enough Physicians?
- August 11, 2014: In One, Out the Other
- July 21, 2014: AAN Advocacy Gains Chronic Care Management Reimbursement for Neurologists
- July 7, 2014: Big Week for AAN on the Hill—And Beyond
- June 23, 2014: Chaos in Virginia
- June 9, 2014: AAN Efforts Recognized at White House Concussion Summit
- May 27, 2014: AAN Invited to the White House
- May 12, 2014: AAN Hosts Powerful Committee Chair
- April 21, 2014: AAN Raises Medicaid Bump with White House Staff
- April 7, 2014: After SGR, What's Next?
- March 31, 2014: Special Edition
- March 24, 2014: House Passes SGR Repeal, Senate Up Next
- March 10, 2014: Neither Sleet, Nor Snow...
- February 24, 2014: The Reality in Washington
- February 11, 2014: AAN Supports SGR Deal-Your Action Is Necessary
- February 6, 2014: SGR Compromise
- January 21, 2014: Congress Listens to AAN
- January 6, 2014: AAN Advocacy-The Road to Success