Prescription drug prices continue to rise. Drugs that treat complex, chronic conditions like Parkinson’s disease, epilepsy, and migraine, and specialty drugs that require special handling or administration, such as those used for multiple sclerosis, are particularly expensive.
The AAN supports:
- Action to ensure that prescription medications are accessible for patients with complex, chronic neurologic conditions.
- Potential solutions which may include price negotiation, transparency, and reimportation from Canada.
- AAN Submits Comments to Bipartisan Senate Health Care Price Transparency Initiative
- AAN Task Force Takes on High Drug Costs
- Congressional Investigation Launched into MS Drug Prices
- AAN Submits Letter of Support for the Fair Accountability and Innovative Research (FAIR) Drug Pricing Act