Public Policy Resources
Discover professional resources about public policy and health care reform, and review how the AAN advocates for neurologists on Capitol Hill.
Data and Fact Sheets
Find out what the Academy is doing for you, update reimbursement policies, learn how to advocate for neurology, and read health care reform news.
- Letters to Policymakers
- AAN Response to Senate Finance Committee Chronic Care Proposal (January 26, 2016)
- Cognitive Specialty Coalition Letter to House and Senate Committees on SGR Proposal (December 11, 2013)
- AAN Response to Repeal of SGR Proposal to House/Senate Committees (November 12, 2013)
- Response to House E&C second discussion draft on SGR reform (July 9, 2013)
- Comments to House E&C on Repeal and Reform of SGR (June 10, 2013)
- AAN Comments to Senate Finance Committee on SGR (May 31, 2013)
- Response to "second iteration" of Joint House Committee Proposal (April 15, 2013)
- SGR Response to Joint House Committee Proposal (February 21, 2013)
- Letter to House Committee on Ways and Means on Quality's Role in Payment Reform (May 25, 2012)