The Neurology Compensation and Productivity Report provides insightful practice data from surveys of more than 1,300 neurologists.
2017 Report Now Available
Access the 2017 Neurology Compensation and Productivity Report today! Members who participated in the 2017 survey will receive FREE access to the downloadable report and customizable results dashboard, a $600 value!
The customizable results dashboard allows you to:
- Customize the data by using filter search options found in the upper right corner. Filter by practice setting, subspecialty, geographic location and more!
- Compare your individual compensation and productivity measures to national and regional trends.
- Learn about neurologist participation in new payment and care delivery models.
- Review appointment wait time to improve patient access.
2017 Complimentary Executive Summary
To get an idea of the value of the Neurology Compensation and Productivity Report, download the complimentary executive summary from the newly released 2017 report, which includes insightful data such as:
- Median Annual US Compensation by Practice Setting
- Median Annual US Neurologist Work RVUs by Practice Setting
- Much More!